If your workout isn't showing up in the Stryd Workout App but it does appear in your Stryd calendar, we recommend manually loading your workout:
1. Open up the Garmin Connect Mobile app
2. Make sure your watch is connected with the Garmin Connect Mobile app
3. Open the Stryd Workout App on the watch
4. Select 'Workouts'
5. Select 'Fetch Workouts' (Note: You will need to enter your Stryd username before you can load workouts. Be sure that your username is entered before this step. See this article for help >>)
6. The Stryd Workout App will fetch the structured workouts from your Stryd calendar for the next 2 - 5 days
Please note that the Stryd Workout app only fetches runs up to five days out. If workouts are not showing up in the app, check to make sure that you have training scheduled in your Stryd calendar five days from now.
If you have additional questions about this, please contact us at [email protected].